[X4U] iTunes 11.1 Incredibly BAD "feature"

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Sep 21 09:05:14 PDT 2013

I had 477 and I still have 477 of them.  This is how I've done it on my Mac.
Long ago I collected all my songs (8500+ now) and placed them in a folder I made for my music.  Not anymore in the iTunes folder.
In the iTunes folder I had them in different folders.  Now just one folder.
When I get a Podcast file it goes there as well.  But just after I received them I watch them roughly in iTunes.
Just to make them mark "seen them".  Then later on I moved them from that music folder to a new one.  A folder for each different item.
They're still listed in iTunes, but I can no longer play them because they're moved from that music folder to their new folder.
I do this to keep my music folder containing only music and nothing else.
The Podcasts are in list format.  I only have to click the down arrow to see them all.
For me there's no difference in iTunes between version 11.0.5 and 11.1.

Paul Moortgat