[X4U] I trashed a file in 10.9

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Apr 12 00:35:47 PDT 2014

I've a bootable backup.  But in the beginning I couldn't shutdown or restart the Macbook.
The spinning ball was there and there was nothing I could do.
And as it turned out the culprit was that Generator file in FCP X.
Once that was removed all was clear.  At this moment I finished the video and the DVD is burned.

Paul Moortgat

On 11 Apr 2014, at 23:20, John Baltutis wrote:

On 4/11/14, Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:

> The file is gone.  I wouldn't asked otherwise.  Stupid me. That most of the
> programs are damaged
> is what troubles me. I can't believe that.  It must have something to do with
> 10.9.

What? You don't have a bootable backup/clone or Time Machine backup of your
operator.