[X4U] Video size

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 28 02:22:50 PST 2014

I'm a little rusty but it comes down to the compression used & bitrate (how much information is used to represent each frame). Similar with say a TIFF vs JPEG image. They might be same number of pixels wide by deep but the jpg will be much smaller & probably poorer quality.

Cojcolds

Sent from my iPhone