[X4U] help with Deeper

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Fri Jan 3 14:12:18 PST 2014

I just tried “Deeper,” a utility made by the OnyX developer..basically does lots of what OnyX does, except it seems to have borked my mac!

I get this “Simple Finder” I have to unlock with admin credentials but it still doesn’t actually return my computer to normal…can’t call spotlight, can’t make a new mac finder window.

Deinstall Deeper, a function the program supposedly has, doesn’t work.

I have an email off to the developer, and I hope that he/they will give me the antidote to this.

Maybe somebody here has used and knows how to tame this app, Deeper?

Many thanks!

cat