[X4U] iMac CPU fan is 3000+ rpm (Found it)

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Jan 18 03:03:25 PST 2014

Forget the answer bellow.  It's solved.
I opened the iMac again and switched the connector (near the camera at the top) 180 degrees.
I must have mounted it the first time in the wrong position.
One must be careful to reconnect the connectors as they where.

Paul Moortgat

None of these works.  We'll have to live with it until we buy a new one.
A new 27" (i5) is more than twice as fast.

Paul Moortgat