[X4U] Photos

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Tue Jun 3 14:24:17 PDT 2014

I wonder what the new Photos app to be released in early 2015 means for Aperture? It didn’t look like a professional level image tool and Aperture 3.x is getting pretty long in the tooth…combine it’s age, wondering what will happen with it when Photos debuts, and several upgrades with new features that Lightroom has seen in the past 2-3 years since Aperture 3 came out…maybe it’s time to consider moving to LR at this point.

Thoughts anyone? While Aperture still works I find myself wishing for some feature upgrades…they aren’t must have things but for advanced amateur photographers iPhoto (and Photos based on a very limited demo yesterday) just doesn’t cut it.

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil