[X4U] "New Folder" bizarre problem

JOHN SWITLIK johnsandiego at mac.com
Thu Jun 12 13:15:25 PDT 2014

I suspect the folder is empty. After double clicking on the new, untitled folder, check what "View" you are in by looking at the tool bar at the top of the window. YOu will see exactly what you saw if you are in "Column" view. You willl see an empty folder if you are in "Icon" or "List" view. Column view is the third icon from the left in rhe "View" section of the tool bar.