[X4U] New app game for iPhone/iPad (Paul Moortgat)

Quattlebaum, Qb (NIH/NIEHS) [E] quattleb at niehs.nih.gov
Sun Mar 30 12:56:34 PDT 2014

Hello Paul - You post many pertinent topics on a very regular basis at X4U.

I’m not trying to be rude to you at all but some of these posts do not seem to fit what I believe the list is for, including the promotion a the game in this post.

Here is what I found and copy/paste this list is for:

Mac OS X For Users || A forum focused on providing discussion, support and community around the new Mac OS X. Discussion will focus on the needs of end users dealing with everyday issues.

Taking the example of a game: this is not about Mac OS X. Nor is it some “everyday issue” someone is trying to deal with.

If my interpretation is wrong then forgive this intrusion. And I am sure there are other more free-form lists to post many of your thoughts to.

And if your ARE the list moderation then you certainly have every right to post as you please. :-)

Best wishes,
qb