[XDreams] Projectors using Windows

Lela Tong artofbusiness_computer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 03:41:41 PST 2006

Hi,

  Wow... 4/11/05?

  I wanted to double check with Circuit City and Office Depot -- where sales reps told me that their projectors work with Windows only.

  Situation:  I teach, and use projectors which belong to hotels and companies -- many moons ago, I was told that these projectors won't work with Apple and so, I wanted to check again.   Again, Windows only... that is, the sales rep at OD told me today.

  Thus, I was wondering if the Mac's new ability to use Windows would allow me to get a Mac since I need a new laptop.  I had crossed over to the dark side awhile ago, but would like to rejoin the Apple world.

  Also, just wondering... would the Windows world allow the entry of viruses into the Apple world?

  Lela

Mark Gibson <gibsonm at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
  At 16:35 -0800 8/11/06, Michael Brian Bentley wrote:
>Heh. The last time anyone used XDreams was on 4/11/05.
>
>There's also Parallels, a marvy program that lets you run Mac OS X
>and Windows stuff at the same time on one machine.
>
>Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmacguy1984

Sure, except her question was in terms of connecting to a projector
not software.

I guess we will never know given her delay in responding.
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Pro is to con as progress is to Congress. -- Unknown

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

http://mail.yahoo.com