[XDreams] iCal irritation

Peter C.S. Adams adamsp at cs.umb.edu
Wed Feb 14 07:38:37 PST 2007

Thus spake Max Miles <maxmiles at cox.net>, circa 2/13/2007 9:56 PM:
> Dream: color and font support for iCal. I'm suffering with a laptop
> in bright sun and iCal's  bright highlight color.

Boy do I feel your pain. And while white text on a colored background works
OK for viewing, it's nearly impossible to edit, because the black cursor is
nearly invisible, and the highlighted text doesn't appear highlighted.

I also hate the event alert pop up. Clicking on a button on this window does
not do the selected action, it just brings iCal to the front. Then I have to
click the button again and then hide iCal.

If Leopard's iCal isn't a significant improvement, I'm switching to Now Up
to Date.

    peter