[BTM] Tungsten

Ben Cheng kenshin at mac.com
Tue Dec 31 09:01:31 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 31, 2002, at 07:33  AM, Martim Weinstein wrote:

> Is there no one else with a Mac and a Tungsten that work?

I have a TT with a PBG4/500 running 10.2.3 and Hotsync'ing via USB or
BT works fine for me as well.  I had to reinstall Palm Desktop from the
included CD but after that everything worked fine.  Although updating
to either 10.2.2 or 10.2.3 (I forget which) caused another problem
where I can't sync my TT, T68 and PB together over BT at the same time.
  I either have to sync my TT with my PB first, and then my T68 with the
PB or I sync everything at the same time but with the TT over USB and
the T68 over BT.  Prior to 10.2.2 or 3 I could sync everything over BT
simultaneously.

-Ben