[BTM] Belkin Bluetooth adapter for $12

KOZAK Imre Oliver ki023 at hszk.bme.hu
Fri Apr 18 13:18:31 PDT 2003

I have the same experience when syncing to the Tungsten T. Also I have
the problem, that when OS 10.2.4 or 10.2.5 is installed, I have to
reboot to make a new connection after the very first one. Once I have
reinstalled everything and stayed with 10.2.3, then there was no such
problems. Since then OS X made an auto update to 10.2.5, and the
problem came back. On 10.2.4 killing the blued process with
processwizard solved the problem, but in 10.2.5 it does not help
anymore.

I use an Ericsson T68i to connect to the GPRS net, and the Tungsten T
over bluetooth.

I am thinking to go back to wired setup, because this bluetooth is more
pain than fun.

Imre