bluetooth-Nokia & Mac

Ahad at Mac ahad at mac.com
Wed Apr 23 04:27:36 PDT 2003

Thanks for the feedback Steve, but this story gets interesting - I have
upgraded to 10.2.5 and managed to get the Bluetooth connection to work by
pairing again. It works really well until I put the laptop to sleep. After
that it then refuses to make any connection even after a restart. The only
way I get it to work again is to delete the paired devices and pair up
again.

Is this to do with firmware version in the phone?

Mac G4 12" laptop with BT, 10.2.5 (just upgraded)
Nokia 6310 v 04.20

Ahad