Belkin refurbs shipping

mindspring jffdcksn1 at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 28 21:02:10 PDT 2003

I got shipping confirmation on my 2 refurb 100m BT adapters; add those to
the one I've got already and I'll be ready to roll... for what?  Begging
forgiveness of the international throng of BT heavyweights that frequent
this list, but, stupid question:

I've got a Ti500, 1.25 Dual tower and various (not specifically BT) USB
peripherals; I'm thrilled with the concept of BT, but where to start?  I've
got an airport network in the house, so I don't really need the connectivity
between the two computers; I'll be getting a BT phone in the not-too-distant
future...

just curious if anyone has any thoughts here?