[BTM] Upgrading from the T68i?

XXL xxl at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 06:31:51 PDT 2003

> however, as i have mentioned before there is no conduit control of the
> passage of information, so my 1200 address AddressBook can only d/l 512
> addresses to the t610, resulting in only a partial address book on the
> phone, with NO ability to decide which addresses go where

Easy fix here.  Create a Group in Address Book that you want to use for your
phone addresses.  Then in iSync click on the t610 icon at top. It will allow
you to select which Group from Address book you want the phone to use.  I
have  group in Address Book called "Handy" (which is what a cell phone is
called here in Germany)  It puts only those addresses on the Phone.

But delete the addresses from the group in Address Book, because if you
delete it in the phone, it deletes it totally from address book when you
Sync.
Good Luck
-Joel