[BTM] Z600 again..

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Sat Dec 13 12:38:07 PST 2003

On Dec 12, 2003, at 18:29, David DelMonte wrote:

> is it ok to use outside? sorry to belabor the point. I have a Treo 270
> that is unusable outside.
>
> It's my primary reason to switch and I dont want to go from frying pan
> to fire
>
> David
>
> .

I'd say it's mostly unusable in bright sunlight. But I do mean bright,
it was a very sunny day here today and I could just barely see what I
was doing on the screen. It's ok on other days and it's always better
than the T610... I put them side by side today.

-mw

What's an auditor? Someone who arrives after the battle and bayonets
all the wounded.