[BTM] Z600 again..

Rob Parker Rob at ParkerDigital.net
Sat Dec 13 13:38:15 PST 2003

>Have any of you lucky people who have a Z600 previously used a T68i? How is
>the reception compared to the T68i?

My home is notoriously bad for GSM mobile reception. I tried four GSM
phones with AT&T before finally giving up. My Z600 is very solid in
my house though, even though the signal strength meter on the phone
looks low. Sound quality is really good everywhere I've tried it so
far. I never owned a T68i.

>Also has anyone been able to get a Z600 for less than $400? ;-)

Got mine for $399 from GSMphonesource.com. Really great service. I
would recommend them. And definitely get that little travel charger
that they sell for 12 bucks. It's really cool!

best--

Rob Parker