Z600 outside

Rob Parker Rob at ParkerDigital.net
Sat Dec 13 13:58:14 PST 2003

>is it ok to use outside? sorry to belabor the point. I have a Treo
>270 that is unusable outside.
>
>It's my primary reason to switch and I dont want to go from frying pan to fire

David,

I did a little toying with the contrast and tried it in the low sun
of the northeast US today. It was actually rather good in the midday
light. I don't think you should let it stop you from getting the
phone. It hasn't been really bright here for about a week so I
haven't been able to test it in a really sunny environment, but I
think you'll be happy with the display in all but the very brightest
conditions.

best--

Rob