[BTM] Z600 and the Mac.

Rob Parker Rob at ParkerDigital.net
Mon Dec 15 16:41:47 PST 2003

>As I'm focused back on the Z600 again, can you guys tell  me the mac
>compatibility with this phone?
>
>Address Book? iCal?  iSync?

iSync works well with the Z600. My phone numbers and calendar events
are successfully synced into the phone, however, the contacts include
phone numbers only. I've not found a way to sync addresses with the
contacts. Maybe I'm overlooking something.

>incoming caller ID info?

The incoming number is displayed on the tiny external display as well
as inside when you open the phone. The thing that bugs me is that the
numbers are run together so you get something like this...
12158281245. Not very easy to read.

best--

Rob Parker