[BTM] Z600 and the Mac.

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 05:49:39 PST 2003

On 12/15/03 7:20 PM, "Martim Weinstein" <emdub at mac.com> wrote:

> Address book works very well except one thing, when I get a call or sms
> I would think the caller ID or SMS window should come to the top but it
> doesn't for me. I think it used to with my old T68 so maybe I'm missing
> something here..

I noticed this too, and posted a question about it to another list (no
the forefront *whatever* application you were currently running in Jaguar.
Now in Panther, it only pops up if Address Book is the active application.

This makes it much less useful for me, as I normally put my phone on silent
in the office and count on the visual indication for incoming calls and
SMSs.

Mark