[BTM] T68i as modem

garrett Lists-In at mXm.com
Wed Feb 19 03:11:51 PST 2003

hey all -

have a t68i and a d-link Bluetooth USB adapter and a Jabra bt headset...

now the question:

when I have my phone near my Mac and Bluetooth is enabled and they have been
paired - I cannot use my Bluetooth headset.

can the t68i only work with one Bluetooth item a a time? if so do I have to
turn off the Bluetooth in my computer to use the headset again, and why does
the phone favor the computer over the headset?

and when the phone rings and a message pops up on my Mac who it is - and I
choose to answer it... what do I have to do to regain my headset capability
to answer that call?

thanx

g.