[BTM] T68i as modem

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Wed Feb 19 16:33:09 PST 2003

Bluetooth standard will let you connect to 7 devices at the same time,  it
is therefore up
to Cell phone company who wish to do so or not.

For example, some of our Bluetooth USB adaptors (BT-30U) implement the same
ChipSet built in
some cell phones.  Our circuit make it working with 7 devices.

After all, it is the decision up to cell phone maker, not user.

Supprt
www.Blue-Gene.com
We Speak Bluetooth