[BTM] SMS messages from Address Book

Warwick Teale warwick_teale at mac.com
Mon Feb 24 06:50:45 PST 2003

no.. not that I know of. I would think (cynically) that your phone
carrier has them stored as "call records" for SMS (watch what you
send!!)... but nothing on the phone nor the "addr book" facility that I
know of. I use this many times a day with my Nokia 8910. IF you find a
way.. please keep me in the loop.