Can't pair iBook and Tungsten

Pio Blankas pblankas2 at attbi.com
Wed Feb 26 22:33:44 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm unable to pair up my iBook (OS 10.2.4) with the D-Link DBT-120
bluetooth dongle and my Tungsten.

The iBook does recognize the dongle as the bluetooth preference is
available.  What I don't know is if the dongle is working correctly or
if the Tungsten is working correctly as I don't have anything else with
bluetooth to check.

On the iBook, I've set discovery to on and when I do a search nothing
shows up.
On the Tungsten, I've turned on bluetooth and set discovery to on, hit
"trusted devices" and nothing shows up.

Does anyone know if the DBT-120 is compatible with the Palm?  It's not
listed on Palm.com as being compatible but I don't know when that list
was last updated.

I'd appreciate any other tips to get these to pair.

Thanks,
Pio