New user question about Philips Visio 825

disciple1 disciple1 at disciplefilms.com
Thu Jan 2 14:43:04 PST 2003

Hello
I recently bought a bluetooth-enabled Philips Visio 825 phone, and bought
the D-Link adaptor to try and connect my phone with my iMac, running 10.2.3
with iSync 1.0.
Of course, my phone is not in the list of supported devices, but does that
mean there are no ways of connecting my computer to the phone (for example
to connet to the internet using the phone?).
I'm totally new to the whole bluetooth world, so please excuse the
simplicity of my question.

Thanks in advance

Alex