[BTM] Tungsten

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Thu Jan 2 15:03:25 PST 2003

>From the email I can not make any suggestion.  To make sure
your Bluetooth adaptor is working fine doing the following:

1. Re-install OS X
2. Do not install any other softare now
3. Install Bluetooth adaptor driver
4. install Plam software

Try if it works, it it does then you know the Adaptor is
working fine, then you can proceed installing some other
software.

Info
www.Blue-Gene.com