[BTM] New user question about Philips Visio 825

disciple1 disciple1 at disciplefilms.com
Thu Jan 2 16:07:09 PST 2003

Hello Jose

Thanks for that, I can see that the bluetooth connection is working, but I'm
having a hard time transferring anything between the two machines.  It seems
like I don't understand in which order things have to be done (the order of
being discovered, information sent to-from what device,...).  Could you
recommend a good tutorial or site that give some good tricks?

Thanks in advance

Alex