[BTM] Obex push?

disciple1 disciple1 at disciplefilms.com
Sun Jan 5 16:51:31 PST 2003

Hello

I have all the up to date apps.  Actually what I don't understand is not so
much why I can't Sync the phone to the computer, but more why bluetooth
won't work properly when I try to make AdressBook work with the phone
(sending SMS, dialing, ...) whereas other things seem to work (Internet
Connect, transferring images,...).

Thanks for your reply

Alex