[BTM] Recommendations for a Bluetooth PCMCIA

Nicholas Shanks bluetooth-mac at nickshanks.com
Wed Jan 8 15:17:59 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 10:36  pm, <info at blue-gene.com> wrote:

> Why not try out our BT-30U, it is very durable and strong,
> plus you get the advantage of Class I distance.

Probably better telling all the people who aren't already on this list
;)

> We honestly think our BT-30U is not quite good looking (my
> boss will kill me for saying this...), but it is the
> strongestly built machine in the market as far as our
> understanding.

it would be more useful if I could put a class I transmitter in my T68i
and HBH-30, rather than attach it to my computer, since if i'm using my
computer, i'm not going to be more than 10 feet away from it. If i go
down the hall with my headset on, but leave my phone on my desk, and
someone calls - i'd be able to answer it!

any chance such a thing would be possible?

> Information
> www.Blue-Gene.com

Found a mistake, the first line from your web site:

"Blue-Gene.com is now one of the major Bluetoothä product players
worldwide."

Why is there an umlauted a charater after bluetooth? And more
curiously, it looks somewhat deliberate (and like it was written by
some clueless microsoft editor):

Blue-Gene.com is now one of the major Bluetooth</span><span
style="mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Symbol;
font-family: Symbol; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial;
mso-hansi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:
Arial">&auml;</span><span style="font-family:Arial"> product players
worldwide.

all of the above should be an asterisk, i think, or any of &reg;,
&trade;, &dagger; or &Dagger;.

This sounds like a bit of a gripy email. sorry, it wasn't supposed to
be! just a few suggestions since i haven't seen sony or ericcson post
yet.

Nicholas Shanks
--

http://nickshanks.com/