[BTM] How to make TCP/IP Mac to Mac connection?

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Thu Jan 9 15:26:02 PST 2003

Hello Info!

You are correct, many (including myself) do not have speeds to max this out
but...are the max numbers I mentioned not a value in theory only and the
reality is somewhat below? In the UK the DSL speeds are standard at 512 and
1 Mb both ways, in Germany the speed is 768 down 128 up as standard...would
this not be tight? I also wonder how much the TCP/IP packet protocol adds to
the size problems?

I do think BT is fantastic and can't wait to maximize its potential but IMHO
I think that each technology has its own area where it shines, no?

Cheers,

Richard