[BTM] Problems syncing (Palm TungstenT) with bluetooth

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Mon Jan 13 12:02:34 PST 2003

Stephen,

It is discouraging but I believe the others with the problems could still
use the USB Cradle to synch, it was *just* the BT that was causing
problems...so instead of thinking that you have a useless device you can at
least use it this way until the *feature* is fixed...this was a previous
post that may also help in your trouble shooting...

Ben wrote in with this;

I have a TT with a PBG4/500 running 10.2.3 and Hotsync'ing via USB or
BT works fine for me as well.  I had to reinstall Palm Desktop from the
included CD but after that everything worked fine.  Although updating
to either 10.2.2 or 10.2.3 (I forget which) caused another problem
where I can't sync my TT, T68 and PB together over BT at the same time.
  I either have to sync my TT with my PB first, and then my T68 with the
PB or I sync everything at the same time but with the TT over USB and
the T68 over BT.  Prior to 10.2.2 or 3 I could sync everything over BT
simultaneously

HTH,

Richard