Jabra

Bob LeVitus boblevitus at boblevitus.com
Tue Jan 14 05:38:19 PST 2003

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 09:12 PM, Dan Frakes <Dan at Frakes.org>
wrote:

> But within those limits it works quite well. I generally keep my phone
> either in my pants or jacket pocket or in the outer pocket of my bag,
> and
> the signal is quite strong. Combined with the T68i's excellent voice
> dialing, I rarely have to actually pick up my phone.

I agree totally with Dan.

I was fortunate enough to have Sony-Ericsson lend me their headset when
I reviewed the phone, and I am happy to report that the Jabra is
functionally equal to it at about half the price. I picked one up at
Fry's for $79; the Sony headset is $199.

I also found the Jabra slightly more comfortable for extended wear.

Regards,

Bob
Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus
columnist + talk radio host + wordsmith + raconteur
Sign up for my free OS X Tip-of-the-Day at:
http://www.osxfaq.com/DailyTips/