[BTM] Jabra Bluetooth Headset

Reid Conti reid at conti.net
Wed Jan 15 09:09:46 PST 2003

I don't believe magic word will work with bluetooth.  Reason being the
bluetooth headset only keeps a channel open between phone and headset
during a call.. saves battery.  Otherwise your standby time would be no
higher than your talk time.  voice answer doesn't seem to work, for the
same reason.

I must record voice dials on the handset, then use them with the
headset.  for some reason cannot record them using the headset.. well,
ok, it worked once, but only once..

- reid