[BTM] Cheesy fix for non-syncing Tungsten/T's!

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Fri Jan 17 11:31:28 PST 2003

If your computer is free of no software conflict, I will suggest you take
your
computer out to a repair center for a test,  sometimes a capacitor failure
on your computer mother board  could
cause a specific processing to not work but other processing still working
fine.

Well, this a suggestion only, does not mean it is definitely the cure to
your issue.

Danny
www.Blue-Gene.com
We Speak Bluetooth