Please read this!

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 10:01:02 PDT 2003

>Please be advised I will be out of the office from July 30th to August
1st.

apart from the rather ludicrous posting of an out of office reply for one
day, and before the storm breaks please note the following.

I have notified the admin of this sorry set of postings.

IF YOU REPLY IT WILL DOUBLE THE OUTPUT

Please *dont'* send complaints abotu ths, DON'T SEND ANYTHING.

The list will be sorted out in due course but every message you send will
double the number of these messges as it replies to them, then repliesto
the reply.

I have seen 700 of these generated in one hour, mostl because people
complained.
So please stay calm and DON'T POST for now.

I know some of you will, and that this one will generate responses but if
we keep quiet, it won't get worse and the admin will have time to kill off
the sender's access.