[BTM] Sending voice memo

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 08:26:55 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 07:49  AM, Jason Davies wrote:

> the point was the ‘convenience' bit that followed: they recommend that
> you use the expansion card but forget to mention that retrieving long
> memos will require (I assume) as much free memory as the file is large.

Nobody forget to mention anything.  You're not new to computers or
PDAs.  You KNOW that you can't copy a file from one source to another
when the second source doesn't have the space.

> I hoped that the ‘thanks' would make it clear that the sarcasm was for
> Palm, not your advice:-)

I figured as much.

Bruce

--
Bruce Gerson									(818) 994-8686
BSG Solutions								e-mail:  bruce at bsgsol.com
Certified Member, Apple Consultants Network		iChat/AIM:  bgerson