[BTM] iSync 1.1 at last

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Tue Jun 3 08:38:30 PDT 2003

> > I am not sure that iSync is part of software update normally...?
>
> I just did an update this morning and 1.0 was.  I did the Bluetooth
> update but iSync 1.1 did not appear in subsequent runs.

Isync hasn’t appeared in my SU either, though the download page chided
me to use it next time.
I avoid SU because ever since 6, it never realises that QT has just been
installed. I did it three times just now to see if it realised it had
updated it already. each time it came back for download.
--
“I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with W, M and D”
‘Women and Men Dying?’