[BTM] Belkin F8T001 100-meter Bluetooth adapter

stephenpassmore at mac.com stephenpassmore at mac.com
Sun Jun 8 07:29:11 PDT 2003

Thanks for the info Bruce.  I'll give it a try as I can find one here
in Switzerland.  My problem here is a bloomin' pillar in my apartment
that somehow interferes with the signal from my D-Link adaptor.  When
it's between my T68i and my Powerbook with Clicker, hey presto, no
signal.  I'm hoping the extra oomph of the Belkin will overcome the
pillar's influence.

Thanks again, Parsley