[BTM] Palm Tungsten T and T68i - dialup connection (OT?)

PowerMac powermac at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 11:59:14 PDT 2003

For me, dialup would be cheaper since I have unlimited dialup as a
backup to my DSL service through SBC Global Yahoo DSL.  It's included
in the cost of my DSL service.  My cellular plan has 1500 anytime
minutes/month and I rarely go over 800 minutes/month so using cellular
minutes with a dial-up connection would probably not be a problem for
me.   AT&T mMode with 2MB download is $7.99/month with an additional
$.08 per additional kilobyte over 2MB.

Jason