[BTM] Belkin F8T001 100-meter Bluetooth adapter

garrett Lists-In at mXm.com
Thu Jun 26 21:44:35 PDT 2003

Sometime 'round 06/10/2003 01:20 PM, so and so (Dan Frakes) at such n such
(Dan at Frakes.org) graced my inbox with this brilliant thought:

> On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 11:38:39 -0700, garrett <Lists-In at mXm.com> wrote:
>> something bothers me about this concept... I understand that this device is
>> capable of long distances (comparably)... but wouldn=B9t any other device
>> talking to it (ie a phone, pda, etc) also have the power to xmit back???
>>
>> seems like this wouldn't work unless u had 2 of these devices talking to
>> each other.
>
> These devices have both a more powerful transmitter *and* better reception,
> therefore they can both transmit and receive over longer distances.

ahhh! now it makes sense! Thanx.... can't wait to try!

-------
garrett