[BTM] Siemens S55 and ISync

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Thu Mar 13 01:06:48 PST 2003

I also have a spanking new S55. I can only send vCards via the
Bluetooth File Exchange app, no iSync'ing yet... have read in an
earlier thread that S55 and Nokia compatibility will be worked into a
new release of iSync sometime soon (somebody saw a Siemens guy demo
iSync working with the S55).

Fingers crossed and all that!

Steve