Re Which Phone

Nick Hine nhine at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 05:39:54 PST 2003

I just got the Nokia 6310i which connects perfectly with my Mac using a
little PCi USB bluetooth dongle thing. This is my 4th Nokia over the years
... the 1st one (vintage 1996) is retired because of old age but the other 2
are still being used by other members of my family and have given me no
trouble at all. Unlike the Motarolas which I have also had.

Cheers

    Nick

I'm close to buying my first BT phone with the current deals being quite
nice--like $50 "profit" on the T68i http://dealmac.com/articles/48704.html

My question: which phone is best?  I think the one I've seen most references
to here is the T68i (and generally in positive terms); I've saved all the BT
listserve emails for future reference, but it's a bit tough to sort through
them (there are more than 700).

I'd guess I'll get more than one opinion here.