[BTM] Bluetooth Phone: New thread

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 07:26:24 PST 2003

On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 09:33  AM, Dr. Julie Armstrong wrote:

> I too wish I could have all my contact info on my SE phone, and I'm
> oogling the upcoming t610

I realize this is not a bluetooth suggestion, but the Samsung i300, the
Handspring Treo and a a few others are phones with a Palm PDA built in.
I use the the i300 and also Filemaker Mobile which lets me sync my
Filemaker database with the Samsung. You can have as much address data
on board as you want.

...not a bluetooth option though...

---

Simple Solutions for Simple Minds.  Jack Rodgers for President.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com