P800

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Wed Mar 19 03:04:23 PST 2003

I just bought a P800!

Seems like an amazing phone in the few hours I've been "playing" around
with it! Unfortunately the software that comes with it is PC only and
iSync, Addressbook and Clicker doesn't work with this phone (yet, I
hope!). The reason I had to let the T68i go was because the keyboard
was getting worse and worse. The "c" and "4" needed to be pressed
almost with a hard object in order to work. This one at least doesn't
have a keyboard! Let's hpe the touch screen is reliable.

The phone interface is a bit PCesque, but not extremely. The Jog Dial
and pen input mixed makes navigating very easy.

-mw

Democracy is three wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for
supper.