Help with a FileMaker Script

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Wed Mar 19 07:08:38 PST 2003

This was posted by a fellow 'scripter earlier. Works a treat for me.

--BEGIN--
set myVolume to "Name of Drive to mount"
set myServer to "Name of Server with myVolume"
set myPassword to "Your Password"

tell application "Finder" to set volExists to exists (disk myVolume)
if volExists = false then
	try
		mount volume myVolume on server myServer with password myPassword
	on error
		display dialog "Could not mount \"" & myVolume & " \"" buttons
{"Cancel"} with icon stop
		return
	end try
end if