[BTM] Can't pair iBook and Tungsten

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sat Mar 1 12:41:30 PST 2003

Pio Blankas wrote the following:

> I didn't find the video on the palm site but I got
> BT to work finally.

Glad to hear that you got it working...I was also looking around for some
help and found the link here...

<http://www.palm.com/support/tungstent/>

The setup videos Palm Tungsten T and Bluetooth Mobile Phone setup guide were
helpful (at least for me) but the Palm Tungsten T setup video guide is a
waste... IMHO... it just shows unpacking the box and an XP installation of
the software...

I would suggest using the WMP link because it is *only* 18 MB...the QT link
is almost 90! Too much for my poor 56k modem...

HTH,

thanks Martin for mentioning that there were videos...

BTW, did anyone else have an "essentials" CD that did not have the Phone
Link app on it...I thought I was losing it until I downloaded an *update*
for this and it had the original in the update as well...

Richard