[BTM] Using automatic Bluetooth on T68i?

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Sun Mar 2 15:18:04 PST 2003

On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 06:05  PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:

>> Is it possible to have the T68i use bluetooth only when it's near the
>> machine without
>>
>> 1. having to leave it on all the time
>
> Is the 'it' the phone? If so, I can't imagine how the Bluetooth in the
> phone could work with the phone turned off.

The T68i software has three settings for Bluetooth: Off, On, and
Automatic. You might think Automatic would be a passive, Receive Only
setting, that would turn the phone's Bluetooth on 2-way
(receive/transmit) when another Bluetooth device is sensed. I haven't
found it to work that way, but I could be doing something wrong.

Mark