[BTM] [Ti] 10.2.4 & Bluetooth PCMCIA?

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Tue Mar 4 13:24:21 PST 2003

We are a factory manufacturing Bluetooth product for many Big names too, the
problem is APPLE only offer its own software, therefor our softwre is not
able
to communicate with OS X,  I will suggest you go to Apple tech support to
ask if they offer softwre for this PC card device (or CF card with PC card
adaptor such as our www.Blue-Gene.com  BT-300C).

Support
www.Blue-Gene.com
We Speak Bluetooth