[BTM] Send file to BT Device

Peter Levy peterlevy at email.com
Thu May 15 13:14:02 PDT 2003

Hard-reset worked. I'm good with both the Finder and Drag'n'tooth now.
Someone at the OS5 group suggested that the latest Tungsten T update from
Palm may be the culprit - he based his suggestion on the coincidence rather
than any other knowledge of an issue. So I'll be testing by re-installing
the update to see if the problem returns.

Cheers,
Peter