[BTM] Sony Ericsson T610

Alexandre Kapellos a.kapellos at bluewin.ch
Sun May 18 04:57:36 PDT 2003

Le Dimanche, 18 mai 2003, à 02:01 Europe/Zurich, Raymond P Reedy a
écrit :

> Is now a good time to buy a T68i ??

I'm also looking for a new bluetooth phone, as my T39m is steadily
dying... The T68i is a great phone (my girlfriend bought one), I can
get it for (almost) free if I renew my contract with Swisscom, but it's
almost an "outdated" model, though a great one . The T610 just came
out, I haven't tried it but it looks great. I'm basically waiting for
iSync and Ericsson Client (great software) compatibility...

Alexandre